SerialTek is a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions since 2007. Many leading storage manufacturers depend on our products to improve product quality and drive time-to-market requirements. The company was founded with the goal of making test and measurement solutions more powerful and fast yet easier to use.
SerialTek’s engineers include the original inventors of many of the popular features found in protocol analyzers, including hardware indexing during capture, buffer segmentation with auto-re-arm, ultra-fast histograms, and multiple trigger sequencers. Our solutions support the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), SATA (Serial ATA), PCI Express (PCIe), and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) protocols.
Do you keep up with the latest tech trends?
Are you crazy about technology?
Are you looking to work in a great, fun and talented team?
If you are ready for your next challenge, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We welcome spontaneous applications.
Click link for full job descriptions and required qualifications.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Longmont, CO)
We are seeking a versatile senior manufacturing engineer to develop and maintain our current manufacturing processes. In this role, your duties will include working with Engineering and Manufacturing to define, develop and maintain various processes and tests used in our manufacturing process.
To ensure success as a senior manufacturing engineer, you should possess extensive experience as a senior manufacturing engineer that has worked in small company environments with complex assemblies.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in manufacturing, mechanical or electrical engineering required.
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with JTAG testing a Plus
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Experience with Jira.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org